Church Resources was formed in 1994 with a desire to provide quality products to our Church and Private School family at very reasonable prices. My personal background is in Technical Services and Engineering, which gives me an understanding of construction and expected wear under specified circumstances. I pass that knowledge on to our customers as part of what we do.
When asked for specific items, we strive to find products to fill the need, and to leverage pricing and shipping to the advantage of our clients. Over the years, we have developed business relationships with over 75 manufacturers and importers. We also strive to keep our overhead very low.
We have sources for every area of the church:
• Sanctuary/Worship Center, Music and Choral supplies
• Office furniture and supplies
• Classrooms (adults and children)
• Fellowship tables and chairs
• Building services-Steeples, Stained Glass, Flooring, Baptisteries, Maintenance
• Major suppliers for Pre-School, K-12 and College needs
Our mission is to develop a level of trust between our clients and our suppliers, with Church Resources as the bridge in between. We strive to understand the needs of our friends and fill that need with the right items that fits their budget. The pledge to our friends is to be honorable and trustworthy in all our transactions, and, at the end of the day, to hear the voice of the Lord say well done.